Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Looking Great!! but trim the tab off the back of fender now

The plate looks good as does the rest of your bike. Just need to get rid of that tab on the back of fender.
Keep us posted of any more mods you do.
Sure like to see you bike in person on my way to Ft Worth the 4th of July, you're a bit out of the way though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am actually still going to use that light as well, I am trying to find a blue one to match my LED's....

Thanks for the nice compliment... I have a few more things I want to do, but it will have to wait til after the Rally this weekend in Austin.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Looks awesome! I've never been a fan of all the crap that most manufactures slap on the rear fender. Thus the reason my "C" rear fender was cleaned up and the plate moved to the side like you did.

I agree that the tab or light thing still needs to hit the trash as well. Other than that It really makes the back look so much better to me!

Keep us informed on all the mods you do. I'm not a huge fan of the Fury but the more I see it the more it's growing on me. I will never own one, but I do appreciate it for what it is.:thumbup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Fury23.......you are leading the way for the rest of us. You must have best Fury out there.:firstplace:

·
Registered
309 Posts
You should take out the tail light and mod it with led's and use it as a run, turn, brake light.

Wouldn't be that hard and would get rid of the turn signals and clean the back up even more.

Beautiful bike, keep modding and given everyone ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should take out the tail light and mod it with led's and use it as a run, turn, brake light.

Wouldn't be that hard and would get rid of the turn signals and clean the back up even more.

Beautiful bike, keep modding and given everyone ideas. Thanks.
I am going to get an LED light to match my other leds I think as of right now, if I cant find one, then it will be coming off..

:doorag:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fury23.......you are leading the way for the rest of us. You must have best Fury out there.:firstplace:

Thank you sir!! I am certainly trying to get her modded the best I can..
She is a beauty!! Taking her to ROT Rally in Austin tomorrow. Hopefully it will turn a few heads...
:thumbup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thank you MA'AM!! I am certainly trying to get her modded the best I can..
She is a beauty!! Taking her to ROT Rally in Austin tomorrow. Hopefully it will turn a few heads...
:thumbup:
Fixed it for you. :lol:;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you required by Texas law to have the plate lighted? I'm thinking the same for mine. Don't like the plate where it is. How did you get the inspection tag onto the new?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you required by Texas law to have the plate lighted? I'm thinking the same for mine. Don't like the plate where it is. How did you get the inspection tag onto the new?
I believe you are required to have the plate lit up in Texas. I have LED's under my rear fender that blows up the plate at night.

I have my inspection sticker underneath the plate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts