Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
All that stuff is not politically incorrect. Nor is it necessarily at face value racist.
It's my opinion that you are expressing your thoughts and especially your culture. We here in the USA have an inherent love and respect for other cultures.
The PC folks are simply trying to make room at the table.
Rub a dub dub.
Thanks for the grub.
Yeah, God.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Love it or leave...

There is a restaurant in gulf Shores, Al "The Diner" that has a sign very much like that when you first walk in by the hostess stand. We will eat there a couple of times whenever we go to Orange Beach. I am not affiliated with them in any way, they are good people, good food & good service! 2420 E 2nd St, Gulf Shores, AL 36542

·
Registered
911 Posts
You forgot ... "We say: manhole"! >:)

All my friends know I am not PC, quite the opposite, I am anti-PC and I mock and ridicule this censorship openly.
It feels as if the time were going backward where (or "when"?) we end up all the way in 1984.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You forgot ... "We say: manhole"! >:)

All my friends know I am not PC, quite the opposite, I am anti-PC and I mock and ridicule this censorship openly.
It feels as if the time were going backward where (or "when"?) we end up all the way in 1984.

When you are able to rewrite history every year can be 1984.
This means that newspeak arrived in time.

·
Old Goat
24,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a restaurant in gulf Shores, Al "The Diner" that has a sign very much like that when you first walk in by the hostess stand. We will eat there a couple of times whenever we go to Orange Beach. I am not affiliated with them in any way, they are good people, good food & good service! 2420 E 2nd St, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Man I miss my trips to GS...as young man spent many a night in the Flora Bama.....>:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
America is a leader in many ways. One area our democracy is experimenting with is recognition of individual liberty and an inclusive as opposed to exclusive democracy.
One idea behind behind inclusion is the elimination of senseless murdering and population reduction commonly called war.
The point being that we can honestly respect each other without imposing norms of behavior. A prime example is the general and unfounded hatred of riders that used to exist. Now, we can ride our shiny machines with straight backed pride.
The courtesy of inviting another to the table, a rich and wonderful feast, and making them welcome is the goal.
there will always be grumbling by those who fear that they will not eat and mistakes as the rough edges are worn smooth by those attempting to cause revolutionary change without mayhem and destruction.
We're in the midst of a revolution led by one of history's greatest revolutionaries,America.
Its a role we can be proud of. It's revolution, social change at the ballot box that shows our innovation,our greatness. Our willingness to experiment and change.
Cheers

·
Registered
152 Posts
All that stuff is not politically incorrect. Nor is it necessarily at face value racist.
It's my opinion that you are expressing your thoughts and especially your culture. We here in the USA have an inherent love and respect for other cultures.
The PC folks are simply trying to make room at the table.
Rub a dub dub.
Thanks for the grub.
Yeah, God.
As for me and my house, they can find another table

1 - 11 of 11 Posts