Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Using Android phone can't scroll to right on the "Active Topics" page, so I can see the left side of the page only. Similar issue when replying. Can't scroll to left or right or zoom in or out, so can't see everything I typed already and can't scroll to the right to add emoticons.
In posts, I'd place personal info (join date, location, etc.) to the right of avatar not underneath. It would take up less space that way.

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
What happened to the ability to edit one's posts?
What happened to editing a posting if error are noticed?
I tried to edit a post, got a notice that to edit, the post has to be less than 10 minutes old. :dontknow:
Watch what you say ...... there will be a time limit to edit IF IF IF they ( new owners ) want to allow it at all.

Probably won't be able to delete your own threads either ......... what you say will be permanently remembered once you pass the edit deadline!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
What is the "Get Premium" link? Are there going to be paid features on this site soon?
Another 'new feature' ..... they can offer you a Premium Account where you pay to have advertising removed from your content.

Some other forums are offering that at different levels.

Some even give you access to data base information if you buy a high enough account.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't mind the new look with the option of going back to classic.
As with everything, it will take a little time to get used to it. It's too early to be critical.

One very important element is missing from the threads under "NEW POSTS"....There is no CREATION DATE
Please add this back, you really don't know how old or dated that particular thread is without having to open it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Member list

I have not found where the complete list of members is located.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I'm not able to post or reply in firefox. I had to open in IE, but don't use IE. I'm using firefox/noscript as my main browser and never had an issue before? My guess is there are a lot of people who can't post currently. Just FYI.

I think blocking Phatv from posting should be considered a FEATURE, and not a BUG. :D:D:D

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
What about the friggin avatars...Im having to use basic or standard editor also, so Im missing some controls..but thanks for your efforts....

·
Registered
12,797 Posts
I want 30 threads listed. It only allows 20 and I did try to change it in the user CP. I use a laptop if that makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
11,974 Posts
10-4, there are some errors but I will have the team online tomorrow am to iron them out.

Can you try clearing your cache log out/in?

Jeff
I will try later. I see some saying no issues with firefox, so maybe it's the noscript? I also saw TennX or someone said they changed a setting and it helped, so I may try that. I get the same message too short error when I try to post in firefox and it clears the message. When you hit "reply" or "post new thread" it happens. We'll get there.

·
Premium Member
11,974 Posts
I think blocking Phatv from posting should be considered a FEATURE, and not a BUG. :D:D:D

I kind of assumed it was by design as well.

>:)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Every area I go to has those damn pop up ads embedded. Accidently sweeping by them with the cursor causes them to pop up and block the article I'm trying to read. If I wanted to buy that crap, I would Google it. This site has suddenly become a real P.I.A.

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
Every area I go to has those damn pop up ads embedded. Accidently sweeping by them with the cursor causes them to pop up and block the article I'm trying to read. If I wanted to buy that crap, I would Google it. This site has suddenly become a real P.I.A.
Log out and then log back in. You should not see that stuff when logged in.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts