Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some new tires that need to be mounted. Does anyone have any experience with Dehond Cycle in Webster New York? If so, would you recommend them? Or could someone recommend a shop to have the mounting done. Thanks.

Jim

·
Registered
441 Posts
SumDumGuy said:
I have some new tires that need to be mounted. Does anyone have any experience with Dehond Cycle in Webster New York? If so, would you recommend them? Or could someone recommend a shop to have the mounting done. Thanks.

Jim
No experience with DeHond Cycle. I know a place over here in Niagara county that does nice work at a good price. You probably don't want to come this far but if you do let me know and I will hook you up. T-Bone.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks t-Bone. But for now I would like to stay a llittle closer to home.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey try Wards Performance out in Marion NY. I work in Webster and would be willing to transport the tires for you if needed. Only 24 miles to Marion from you...mike

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Jim, Another place to try is up here on ridge road in Greece, near the Mt. read exchange. I don't have the name at the tip of my tongue right now, I think it's Ridge cycle or something like that, anyway, if your interested I go by there often and I could get you the name and number. Just let me know. I had them put on new tires for me last year, can't remember the cost right now but I do remember that it was a heck of a lot less than the $100 bucks a tire the cycle stop wanted. Tim

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tim, I would appreciate it if you could get the name of the place when you have a chance. Jim

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've had good luck at Flaming Pig Cycle Supply in the Win-Jef Plaza on Winton Rd S. in Henrietta. I think they charge $20 a wheel if you bring the wheels and tires to them. (585) 427-2550

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Jim. Well I just went by the shop that I went to for the tire mounting last season. He's no longer there. Guess he didn't charge quite enough. Either that or he just wasn't pullin in enough customers. I asked him if he did any advertising, because it was just a fluke that I found him. He said no he was gonna rely on word of mouth. I told him I hope it works out for him, but also told him that a terrible thing usually happens when your business doesn't advertise. He said whats that? I said. NOTHING

Sorry Jim there was a sign that said may 1st opening, Maybe he's seasonal. If he does open by then and you still need em mounted I'll let ya know TIM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts