Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,we just moved from the central Oregon coast to the Winnemucca area.Think I've seen a couple other VTXs around.But I have'nt seen any posts on the board from anyone in this area.So,if anyone sees this,hello again.I'm a retired railroader and I have an '05 VTX 1300s.Someone to ride with sometimes would be nice.Merry Christmas to everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
vtx winnemucca rides

Hey Tom, got all signed up now on vtxoa. Looking forward to rides this year. Also still need to adjust valve on bike. Let me know if you still need to also. We can get together on one of weeks off and take care of it. You should still have my email and phone. If not leave me a message through vtxoa. Thanks Shawn

2006 Candy Orange VTX c 1300

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Tom,

Been here in Reno for 8 years, riding since I bought my '06 VTX 1300C Black Cherry new. Love it, ride it daily, even in the winter (less days with snow on roads). There are VTX riders out there - make an effort to introduce yourself at gas stations, restaurants and Bars if so inclined. I do it and find I have lots of riding partners to call on. And sign in on Street Vibrations, run-a-mucca, and especially the Toy Runs.

Layzer Dude
aka John Tussing
Reno, NV
US LaserMade (CNC laser and router services)
Waterjet Machine and Design (CNC Waterjet and Plasma cutting)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lazrdude

Hey bud Reno here also...1800N orange...may have seen me around. Looks like we have enough for a lil road trip. Im pretty much stock on my bike..not very mechanical so i dont try to do too much to it. Would like to learn though. Drop me a line sometime. Need to get mine in here soon for some repair and maintenance ( i laid her down some tiem ago..cosmetics)

Hammy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts