Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just moved to the Mcguire/ft Dix area from WA state and looking to do some riding this summer! I should be available most weekends if anyone wants to get together, I'm completely new to the area, Im used to riding through the Natl Parks of the Northwest!

·
Registered
122 Posts
North Bergen

I am new to the VTX and fairly new to the area. I hear that the Bear Mountain ride is great. About an hour north of me in NY. If you're not too far away maybe we could check it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Tree Man. I am down in Union County have a group of 5 or 6 guys I ride with a couple times a month down to PA or up to NY. Just got back from the America's 9/11 ride. 1000 miles in 3 days...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sorry to hear that......

Hey everyone, just moved to the Mcguire/ft Dix area from WA state and looking to do some riding this summer! I should be available most weekends if anyone wants to get together, I'm completely new to the area, Im used to riding through the Natl Parks of the Northwest!
THE 'SITUATION' SUCKS!!! bEST OF LUCK TO YOU THOUGH!
bLURBN:thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Heard about that ride

Yes, I agree. Silver is THE fastest color. So, BLURBN, I get the impression that I will go broke if I take any Mod advice from you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts