Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Welcome from another cracker. I live in Port Orange, about 5 miles south of Daytona Beach.If you are in the area drop me a line. Steve Roy (386)450-0956. There are a couple of guys from Orlando and Jacksonville that I have seen on the forum, but I know that there are more of us out there in Florida.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the group, your gona love this site. I'm just south of you on St Pete Beach, drop me a line and I can show you (all) some great riding south of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Someday I want to be new to the this area. I have a sister currently living in the Ocala area. Also traded posts with a few of you from this area in the past. I think a fella named Kevin lives in Eustis that was big in the X bikes now on a Victory like me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the group, your gona love this site. I'm just south of you on St Pete Beach, drop me a line and I can show you (all) some great riding south of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
Thanx
is there a bike night here or vtx meetings /get togethers? I was on vtxoa a while back in NH but I lost my password so I started ovah. I'd love to go for a long haul let's plan a trip

·
Registered
502 Posts
The Bike Night at Quaker Steak is big. On a good night they claim there are more than 3,000 bikes and I believe it.
Parking is organized. Never had a hassle trying to get out, unlike at Biff's.
Never seen a fight. The real security is uniformed cops.
The bands are loud and awful and seem to only play "Sweet Home Alabama" but they are really loud.
Lots of bike varieties. High-end choppers with 6 miles on them. Swarms of Honda Ruckus'. Sport bikes, adventure bikes, lots and lots of cruisers. A lot of vintage bikes.
Even some vendors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts