Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am new to this board but have been lurking for a while. At the present time I ride an 03 750 Shadow Ace. Great bike. I live in Newark, Ohio. I have been dealing for a VTX 1300 S and today I finally found a dealer that talks my language. no bulls---. So it looks like I will be riding a 07 S, Dark Red. I guess thats the fastest color? The dealer is Joe Carson in Lancaster Ohio. They sell Honda's and Harley's. I have never even been in there store as of yet but will probably be signing on the dotted line tomorrow the way it looks. They went the extra mile to find the bike that I wanted and made the deal right over the phone and I might add, they beat all other dealers, even the ones on ebay. I should be able to pick the bike up Saturday or the first of next week. My salesman name is Brent. I tried real hard to buy from the dealer down the street but they always say, "come on in, come on in,etc." If I give a price to beat over the phone you would think that they would be eagar to beat it. Its not like people have all day to sit around and dicker price. It seems to me that they were trying to stick it to me.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Welcome, and make sure to post pics of the new toy when you get her home 8)

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Welcome to the boards, you will find alot of useful information here and some not so useful. There definately are alot of guys on here that can and will help you through any problem you can think of, if it can be done, it's probably already posted on here!

BTW - blacks the fastest!
:twisted:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Glad your here. Come on in, take your shoes off, get comfortable !!! :lol:

This and the 1300 board along with your States board will fix anything that ale's ya !!!!!!!!! :shock:

You got a great bike. Ride safe. 8)

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Welcome to the x-site where your questions will be answered :D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Welcome....Cash is accepted :!:
You'll need it fer the mods, etc. :wink:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the VTXOA family! :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
You will love the people (most of them) and the vast
reach of knowledge for help with your bike or
your life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
welcome aboard

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place to be if you have an X. Fun stuff, lively debates, and solid help when you need it!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome

enjoy the ride

1 - 17 of 17 Posts