Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO to all vtx riders iam form cortland 03 vtx 1800c green with vh pipes power comander and hypercharger and night glow lights i talked to a rider at the pride ride iam sorry i do not remember his name he was on orange 1300 he told my about your forum

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome RAD1, keep checking in with us as we ride often and everywhere......check out the Sturgeon Run posts and familiarize yourself with what we're hosting on July 28th. It's definitely going to be a great time!! Now we've got 4 green boogers (we call everyone's green bikes boogers) in the area.........but we all know RED/BLACK is the fastest.....again welcome to the CNY VTXOA.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Your in the Corland area? I have not seen another green bike in the cortland area. Stop in the Radio Shack near walmart. I manage it. I'de like to see the fastest color like mine... :wink:

welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger, join in any rides that we post, you are more than welcome! If you have an idea for one, post it.

CDM was probably the guy you talked to.

Keep July 28th open, and join us for Sturgeon. Click on any thread say "Sturgeon" to learn more.

See you soon.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome RAD 1

Hold on and enjoy the ride. . .Look forward to hooking up with you down the road. . . :twisted: :twisted: 8)

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Welcome RAD 1. Ditto what the BoBo said about the rides and Sturgeon Run '07

Has anyone heard if Brewski is still alive and riding or have we scared him off....Cool ED have you seen him????

Oh Brewski....come out, come out, where ever you are......

·
Registered
289 Posts
RAD 1,

Glad to see you decided to check us out. Yes, that was me at the Pride Ride.

If you get a chance, post some pics. Guys, that's one SWEET paint job.

Chris

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
RAD 1 said:
HELLO to all vtx riders iam form cortland 03 vtx 1800c green with vh pipes power comander and hypercharger and night glow lights i talked to a rider at the pride ride iam sorry i do not remember his name he was on orange 1300 he told my about your forum
Time for the full immersion!!!! Sign up for Sturgeon on Saturday, July 28th and meet 100 of the finest bikers on the planet. If you're really lucky, you'll get to meet THE BOBO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts