Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, never thought this would happen, I became a cruiser-rider. After several nakeds, and my last sports-tourer (Triumph Sprint ST 1050) I decided to try and ride this beauty. I fell in love... and purchased her. She brought back everything little joy I had when I started riding. Makes me smile every single time I get to ride. I try to find excuses to ride as much as I can because she makes me grin... like an idiot :grin2:! Hope to keep this one for a long, long time!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,577 Posts
Welcome to the VTXOA!

I see a few mods: socket riser mod and platforms(stock was pegs) and a few other things..
I tried a riser extension and did not like it.
Mine is Red also! Replacing the seat was my first mod.

It's a great ride! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Very nice bike, have one just like her.

You will find that the VTX1300 does everything pretty well.

I recently took mine on a nearly 1000 mile (1600 km) roundtrip through the mountains and back and had a wonderful time. I am planning more trips too.

Look around on here, you will find lots of support and tips to keep your VTX running and keeping you grinning.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to the VTXASG (VTX Addition Support Group) .... where we gladly support each other's addiction. :D

Makes me smile every single time I get to ride. I try to find excuses to ride as much as I can because she makes me grin... like an idiot :grin2:!
Yup, sounds like a very well-developed addiction, alright! :grin2:
ENJOY! :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts