Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my first VTX. I moved from a Kawasaki ZRX 1100. Lots different bike. But I'm old now... 38... time for a cruiser!

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
chrisinestes said:
It's my first VTX. I moved from a Kawasaki ZRX 1100. Lots different bike. But I'm old now... 38... time for a cruiser!
welocme to the VTXOA family :D ........get ready for the smiles!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Welcome to the family, did I mention how much of a nice guy Grandpa J is? (sucking up since I hurt his feelings)

·
Registered
346 Posts
There are 1800 reasons to be happy with your choice. Welcome to the X family. Ride safe....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
chrisinestes said:
Welcome to the VTX Rider family. You made a good choice! :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome, this is a great site full useful information and knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hop on, man: this is a heck of a ride!
Jim & Colleen

·
Registered
900 Posts
chrisinestes said:
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take some pictures of the bike and show us your ride!

Also, have someone take your photo at the end of a ride so we can see that great big smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe, Take Care, Dan
:coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And Congratulations on your new bike! There is a ton of info to be had here so good luck and happy riding.

N8

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup, I'm in Estes Park, Colorado

Great riding is just out of the driveway! This type of message board is new to me... how do I post a reply to a specific replay to my post??? or did this do ... I won't know untill I submit this post... I seem to be rambling!!! :roll:

I'll pick the bike up Friday... had them put new tires on it and service it and all that jazz. It's the blue color... I hate blue... I'm goint to paint it black and put some ghost flames on it. I'll post a pick after that is done. I'll check out the colorado VTX group as well. Thanks for the welcome! I hope to be able to contribute positivly to this board!

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Re: Yup, I'm in Estes Park, Colorado

chrisinestes said:
Great riding is just out of the driveway! This type of message board is new to me... how do I post a reply to a specific replay to my post??? or did this do ... I won't know untill I submit this post... I seem to be rambling!!! :roll:

I'll pick the bike up Friday... had them put new tires on it and service it and all that jazz. It's the blue color... I hate blue... I'm goint to paint it black and put some ghost flames on it. I'll post a pick after that is done. I'll check out the colorado VTX group as well. Thanks for the welcome! I hope to be able to contribute positivly to this board!
Look like your doing fine... If you want to post to someone specific,, hit the QUOTE but top right of the message. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts