Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I want to put a new exhaust system on my '02 VTX 1800 C. I like the way the Muzzy 2 into 1 Megaphone looks. However... I don't want something real loud. Anybody know what they sound like? What recommendations do you have for a performance oriented 2 into 1 with a a little more noise then stock.

2. Power Commanders... Which should I buy, the PCIII or the USB model?

3. Which air intake/filters work best with the above 2 mods? I won't be able to do all 3 at once, but I do want to get them done this year.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
63,774 Posts
Re: New VTX guy intake, exhaust, and power commander qustion

chrisinestes said:
1. I want to put a new exhaust system on my '02 VTX 1800 C. I like the way the Muzzy 2 into 1 Megaphone looks. However... I don't want something real loud. Anybody know what they sound like? What recommendations do you have for a performance oriented 2 into 1 with a a little more noise then stock.
Muzzy's are not real bad. They are loud but not obnoxious.
chrisinestes said:
2. Power Commanders... Which should I buy, the PCIII or the USB model?
There is only one kind of PC3 now. The old version has been dis continued, and the 2 you listed are one&the same.
chrisinestes said:
3. Which air intake/filters work best with the above 2 mods? I won't be able to do all 3 at once, but I do want to get them done this year.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thunder Hurricane, Teardrop, Tornado, Barons BAK. Lots&lots of threads on these same subjects. 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts