Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Life long rider but new VTX1300 Retro owner. Joined up for bike info and chat. Live in the ATL Ga metro area.

I listed an ad in the classified section and it said a Admin would need to approve before it would be visible ..... I get that as I'm new and they have to protect from spammers, however it's been over a week and I can't find any evidence of my post and have had zero replies from any moderators or admin ..... :crying:

Please advise?

·
Super Moderator
63,566 Posts
Because new members should post here on the New Member Intro board first so we as moderators don't have to go through the more than 50 different boards every day ;) There are only 3 of us and we do this for free on our spare time.

·
Registered
11,754 Posts
And welcome!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Lou I guess you have a point there. What can I say.....I'm a man. I don't read instructions. I'll get the hang of it!
I bet you're a great husband too!! :grin2:

(any argument with my wife can be usually ended quickly by me saying "well, I bet I wasn't listening when you told me, afterall, I am a husband, we don't listen" >:) )

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey ChickenStrips Welcome from central New Mexico. There's lots of good people and info on this site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts