Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a leftover '03 VTX1800s, Illusion Blue, just couldn't pass up the good deal. I pick it up friday, can't wait to ride. The weather looks promising!! Hope to see you guys out on the road soon!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the family! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the X family. You're going to love this machine!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
welcome

welcome to the x clan!!!
john

·
Registered
84 Posts
new VTX

Welcome to the club. I just got mine a week ago and i have alwready put 370 miles on it. Be sure to read up on getting it started (Using the choke and such). The advice posted is great. It really helped me.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome to the board..you'll find it hard to keep bugs out of your teeth do to that LARGE grin on your face when you ride... :D :D
hope to see you on the road..

T-bone 22 8) :beer2:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome to the Party

Hello Mikey007
I been out of action lately but the riding season is here huh? Erie Pa, hey I am right down the road close to Franklin PA. Doing any riding let me know I am always up for a ride to the Lake. Did it thaw yet ! :lol:
This Sunday in Tionesta there is a bike blessing many bikes free snacks and nice ride... Enjoy the bike and ride
Later
Rob

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: new VTX

snmrymsza said:
Welcome to the club. I just got mine a week ago and i have alwready put 370 miles on it. Be sure to read up on getting it started (Using the choke and such). The advice posted is great. It really helped me.
Can anyone point me to where the posting is about "Getting Started"? I did a thread search, & could not find it. I as well am a new 03 VTX 1300 Pearl Orange owner, & am having a bit of a problem with the choke. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

Ken Sprouse
Plum Borough, PA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts