Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

John Rufo is a new VTX owner who lives in Rosemont. He would like to hookup with some local riders. Can you help him out by indicating where you live and/or any upcoming local rides planned?

Thanks,

Woot!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey John,

I live right around the corner from ya! Norridge/Harwood Heights to be exact. I am finally able to take my bike out of hibernation (long story) on the 28th this month to ride up to tech session "mark_1bx" is holding. If you care to ride out there with me in the morning, shoot me a pm/email. I am hoping to get out a lot more after the 28th. Hit me up. Later!

[email protected]
708-207-0300 Cell

·
Registered
853 Posts
I live down the street in Des Plaines,

OOPS, my bike is wrecked in CO! ahah

Well, I'll catch up to you when I get a new one!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome John,

I'm out in Algonquin. 847-875-6844. I usually ride on weekends and nice days. Sometimes I'm out in crappy weather too. Looking forward to riding with you.

JonD

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Newbie to the VTX club!

Hi everyone!! John R. here. Thanks Woot for the introduction! I am lookin' forward to meeting and riding with you all in the near future! 8)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hey, I'm Monty... I'm off in Carpentersville and always willing to ride(and stop at bars) as long as there is free time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.