Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s a new picture post with you and your bike. The last post got kind of hi-jacked. I will use these in the video I’ll put together at the end of the year.

If you don’t know how to post a picture on here, send it to me by email and I will post it:
[email protected]

Let me know if you want a different picture of you & your bike than is already posted here.

el-dingo

xpodell

ontheedge

eric2003vtx

Xmania

stpaulvtx

MNVTX

El Broacho

Crux

biker chef

BIG1800VTXBOB

lady rider

blindskydiver

X’N

X8urHD

samurrocket

hellandback

Gen Xer

choptop

Caps

Animalscage

·
Registered
49 Posts
those look pretty good! do you have any video yet? I will see if I can get my hands on a camcorder for the sconnie ride, no guarantees though. I know you were looking for a little more video footage in this years montage

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sorry, that wasn't me on that ride - I was busy trying to re-bend my brake lever :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Aright Dwight, I'll do some photos for ya if you'd like.

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve-Oh said:
What? Did the one you took of me break your camera or what??
I have one or two more to put up. It got late last night so I quit. It's actually allot of work putting all these up because I have to crop them, resize them, save them and upload each one to photobucket.

I will have yours up soon Steve.

G

·
Caps said:
Steve-Oh said:
What? Did the one you took of me break your camera or what??
I have one or two more to put up. It got late last night so I quit. It's actually allot of work putting all these up because I have to crop them, resize them, save them and upload each one to photobucket.

I will have yours up soon Steve.
Just make me look purdy... :wink:

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
he ain't got much to work with

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
You already have one of me, but here is my alternate (compliments of Cookemunster)

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
errrr....uhhhh.....the dog ate it :oops: I'll get one next week or weekend. Want to get it wif da wifey...just gotta find the right bootie shorts. They go good with my chaps :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts