Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're less than a week from New Years and the extended forcast, at least in central PA, shows sunny and temps around 37 or so. Is anyone planning on riding this New Years Day? In the last 4 years I only missed last year because of my bike accident the Sept before. Lets try to get something together in the south central PA area.:thumbup:

Chuck:mcrider:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Hey, Chuck. whats your plan on riding? I got some stuff i have to do to my X. But maybe if its gets above 40 I might go. Are you still wanting to get your valve adjusted before the spring?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No hard set plans yet. Just like to start the year with a ride whenever possible. If there's enough interest we can put a plan together. Earl (Bullett) & I usually do something on New Years day, and I haven't talked to him about it yet. I know LeeG is interested in possibly riding .
I would like to get the valves checked & adjusted before spring. When exactly is open as far as I'm concerned because it will depend on your availability as you are the guy with the knowledge, ability, etc. I on the other hand have not had enough mechanical knowledge or ability to do something like a valve adjustment on my own.:oops::dontknow: My past carriers always seemed to revolve working behind a desk for over 35 years or so. Lets keep an eye on the forecast and see what develops as far as a New Years ride, let me know if and when you will be available to help with the valve adjustment.

Chuck:mcrider:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts