Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the board know of any good restaurants/nightclubs in the NW suburbs that will have good live entertainment (something like 60's oldies or easy listening - not headbanger stuff) for a decent price on New Year's Eve? I've been checking the web but the clubs I've inquired about thus far are either only having DJ's or no entertainment at all. My wife and I are getting together with a few other couples and are trying to find someplace fun to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:joke:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sorry for the late reply.

My wife and I are going to the Seville Banquet Hall on Barrington Road in Streamwood. They have a N.Y.E. party every year and one price includes a band, D.J., Open bar, Hor's D'vores (sp?) 6 course meal, deserts extravaganza, etc... From what I understand, they're numbers are wayyy down this year so if you called them, they might drop the price. I believe it was (GULP!):shock: $90.00/person when we signed up. It's not a "black-tie affair" by any means but most men wear a suit/tie and women a formal type of dress...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Muskogee. We've made plans to head over to Peggy Kinane's in Arlington Heights tonight. Enjoy the evening, Happy New Year and watch out for the crazies on the way home!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Be happy you went elsewhere! I was up all night with the squirts :-( and my wife was nauscious and felt like blowing chunks:bowdown: ! We're going to call the others at our table later today to see how they're feeling. Hope you have a great '09!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear your celebration ended up with you and your wife being sick. Hope you're feeling better today. Peggy Kinnane's turned out to be pretty low key, but we still had a great time. Happy New Year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts