Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering who may be going to show on the 17th to show? I will be there going with friends on bus trip from the blue comet mc club

·
Registered
184 Posts
I will be going w/ the wife . 6 ft. blond , cant miss her. As well as 4 other couples. takin the bus into the city, cauz I know whats goona happen after the show ,I"m goona want a drink.....:beer2:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope to see you and wife there will look for 6ft tall blond :lol: no pun intented if see a tall blond and other couples with her I will introduce myself

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I will be going w/ the wife . 6 ft. blond , cant miss her. As well as 4 other couples. takin the bus into the city, cauz I know whats goona happen after the show ,I"m goona want a drink.....:beer2:

sure dont call me ya bastage lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
First of all I need a note from your wife saying that its OK for you to tag along.lol:bowdown: so you dont get in trouble...The bus trip is not set in stone
nor are the people going. You know what its like , they say they want to go ,,,BUT when it comes time ,they back out for some reason or another.
I"m hoping aleast 5 of us get up there.. either way I WILL CALL YOU..
so far 3 deffinites.:thumbup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm planning on going with two of my boys (ages 10 and 12) who are huge motorcycle fans and dirt bike fanatics .
Joe

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
First of all I need a note from your wife saying that its OK for you to tag along.lol:bowdown: so you dont get in trouble...The bus trip is not set in stone
nor are the people going. You know what its like , they say they want to go ,,,BUT when it comes time ,they back out for some reason or another.
I"m hoping aleast 5 of us get up there.. either way I WILL CALL YOU..
so far 3 deffinites.:thumbup:
I hear ya. Im 50/50 on going as well. I want to , but I dont lol
so we'll see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts