Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I've been checking out the board while deciding which bike to buy. I use to have a sport bike several years ago and have been craving to ride again but I wanted a cruiser this time. Here is my new to me '04 VTX1300c with a few add ons already on it.

I think I'm really going to like this bike.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome aboard! good choice on the cruiser...Ride safe

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ditto ..... and Welcome

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
welcome to the board and the X family

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to the board,don't be suprised if you get passed by red vtx's.Everybody knows there the fastest :lol:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
welcome abord bro....and dont listen to that foolishness.....portland gray metallic out runs 'em all

·
Registered
622 Posts
ponyz101 said:
welcome abord bro....and dont listen to that foolishness.....portland gray metallic out runs 'em all
Little known fact:

"Portland Gray Metallic" was named after its resemblance to portland cement. No, not because of the color. Because it's heavy and slow-runnin'! :twisted: :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Brew said:
ponyz101 said:
Little known fact:

"Portland Gray Metallic" was named after its resemblance to portland cement. No, not because of the color. Because it's heavy and slow-runnin'! :twisted: :p :p :p
nonsnese.....added that to slow us down a little so the rest could catch up

·
Registered
208 Posts
welcome aboard, lots of great info here.

my manual says that blacks the fastest color.

·
Registered
905 Posts
pweg33 said:
Welcome and you bought the right color.
yep,............welcome

Brew said:
Little known fact:

"Portland Gray Metallic" was named after its resemblance to portland cement. No, not because of the color. Because it's heavy and slow-runnin'!
Now thats complete B.S., but Chevy trucks really are "like a rock".........
...........Inanimate objects. :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Welcome and cancel your credit cards now while you can. I owned the X for one week and I was already in for about $1000 in mods.....Mua ha ha ha ha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts