Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got back on two wheels! I had a bike years ago and sold it after too many close calls. I decided that life is too short to not do the things you enjoy, so I am back on a bike. Plus the bikes now a days are so damn nice! I couldn't resist the VTX after test riding a number of bikes. I took it on ride to the Oregon coast as soon as it had it's break-in tune up. I'm hooked!

Oh yea, I forgot to ad, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Glad to see you decided to get back to biking! I took 21 years off, and only wish I'd gotten back to riding sooner! Now I'm making up for lost time, loving my rides on my 02 1800 VTX R. Be safe and enjoy

·
Registered
176 Posts
:congrats: must be alittle cold there now, I own a house in Star hope to be back there in the summer miss Idaho alot anyway merry christmas to you too!

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
Welcome abord.

John

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome & :congrats:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the board. Merry Christmas. Hope Santa brings lots of CHROME.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ijust got back in the saddle after a while. Sure is nice.:agree:

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome aboard. What model did you get? The speedo looks like probably an R or N. My guess is a 1300. Let the mods begin.

:congrats: on the new ride.

·
Registered
824 Posts
From one newb to another... welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome aboard. What model did you get? The speedo looks like probably an R or N. My guess is a 1300. Let the mods begin.

:congrats: on the new ride.
2007 VTX 1300C, Memphis Phats 19" windshield, Sissy Bar from Xtreme Line Products, Feildsheer bags, Kuryakyn highway pegs and mounts. I would like smaller diameter pipes but I like the quiet sound. I will search the posts for answers to my questions but will ask for lots of advice. It is really nice to have a resource like this to turn to. Thanks in advance for the help!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts