Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi i own a Vtx 1800s 2003 living in the Netherlands with a Batwing on it and vance hines pipes and a Vtx1800s air filter Hyper Charger Blower(style hi flow race) and a PCV FI of DynoJet this site did give my more than enouch tips and tricks but i always am eager to learn more of this bike

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts

Hi i own a Vtx 1800s 2003 living in the Netherlands with a Batwing on it and vance hines pipes and a Vtx1800s air filter Hyper Charger Blower(style hi flow race) and a PCV FI of DynoJet this site did give my more than enouch tips and tricks but i always am eager to learn more of this bike
Welcome to the OA from a fellow Dutchman in Colorado with a 2003 1800s, in the only color that matters.
😇 :cool:

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
31 Posts

Welcome! I am another 1800S rider as well!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
12,359 Posts

V & H pipes? I thought there were laws in Europe against loud pipes? Your HYPED Charger doesn't do much except stroke your ego. But we each know what we like, and the hell with everyone else's tastes. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. There's another member here somewhere near you, Fastspek.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts

Well a big howdy all the way from Texas to Holland!
I too wonder how they allow you to have V&H pipes, wow.
But I bet every time you ride, you have hard time wiping the grin off your face!

Btw, we need pictures. We are suckers for pictures. Post some for us, please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts