Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case we are thinking of getting together again in January, I am off the weekend of January 24-25. That gives us a few weeks to try to get together. Before we know it, spring will be here. I want to try to plan as best I can this year since I have no trips planned to the Philippines or Hawaii in 2009. The kids have had all our attention the last 5 years and this year it's about me and Elvie. Ride.....ride.....ride. (and some camping)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Just in case we are thinking of getting together again in January, I am off the weekend of January 24-25. That gives us a few weeks to try to get together. Before we know it, spring will be here. I want to try to plan as best I can this year since I have no trips planned to the Philippines or Hawaii in 2009. The kids have had all our attention the last 5 years and this year it's about me and Elvie. Ride.....ride.....ride. (and some camping)
I think we may be free on the 24th. Dan are you off any saturdays in Febuary also ?
HHMMM NH-VTX camping trip? :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we may be free on the 24th. Dan are you off any saturdays in Febuary also ?
HHMMM NH-VTX camping trip? :thumbup:
Mike.....I work every other weekend. That means the weekend of the 7th-8th and the weekend of the 21st-22nd in February would be the ones that I'm off. Are those weekends in Feb better for you? I just figured on getting a rough idea on who would be interested in getting together again. I know EVERYONE is interested, but who can actually make it. I hate to try to plan a get together at the last minute.

On a side note....looks like you like the idea of a VTX camping trip. COOL!!:agree:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Mike.....I work every other weekend. That means the weekend of the 7th-8th and the weekend of the 21st-22nd in February would be the ones that I'm off. Are those weekends in Feb better for you? I just figured on getting a rough idea on who would be interested in getting together again. I know EVERYONE is interested, but who can actually make it. I hate to try to plan a get together at the last minute.

On a side note....looks like you like the idea of a VTX camping trip. COOL!!:agree:
Dan those are the same weekends that Beth and I are without our kids, which is good for our rides this summer, thats if your schedule stays the same.So I'm free most all the same as you for another get together. I can host again with no problems if that works too. Other people can chime in and see if we can getter more people than last time and actually talk about plans for rides in the spring/summer.

Combining camping and the VTX sounds like a good time. We may need a chase vehicle for all the gear...I don't know if I can talk Beth into roughing it with what we can carry on the bike, but maybe.:roll:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Get together

My schedule is pretty clear. Let me know what you guys decide and I should be able to be there.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Febuary would be better for us as wer'e going to be in Florida with the mouse, and don't get home till the night of the 24th..keep us posted..I think a camping trip would be fun, I'm sure one of us can bring the gear for everyone in a truck or trailer...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Well the Christmas season is over and mail volumes are working their way back to normal. At this point, I should be able to make whatever is planned.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Oh Doc a sailor's uniform? people have been shot for less...I am death from above, you may hear the flutter of my parachute silk, for i am Airbourne.
Okay enough with the Hollywood flashbacks lol:joke:

Hey Mike did you ever try the Stella that was left behind after the last "Meeting of the mindless".

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Hey Mike did you ever try the Stella that was left behind after the last "Meeting of the mindless".
I did have one and I thought it was good...I will have no problems joining you in another 8)

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So are we shooting for the Feb. 21-22 weekend to get together. It may be time for the pollsters to get a poll up and check it out. Actually, let's get a feel for that weekend and I'll get a poll up next week. Alright people....we need a general idea of whether the weekend of Feb. 21-22 works for you. Stay tuned for more fun and laughs. (and an update of Mike's relationship graph)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Oh Doc a sailor's uniform? people have been shot for less...I am death from above, you may hear the flutter of my parachute silk, for i am Airbourne.
Okay enough with the Hollywood flashbacks lol:joke:

Speak of the devil...I had my 1st Stella this past Sunday at a place called The Holy Grail in Epping. Tasty brew. Nice place, too. It's an old church done over. Possible road trip?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That weekend works for us, Saturday would be best. As far as the graph goes, yes it needs to be updated!! We will be approaching the seven month mark, sort of like my seven year itch, no girl friend has made it past that mark yet, who knows what the graph will show by then or if Beth will even be at the gathering... Just Kidding she will be there:dontknow::D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts