Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally moved to NH last year, and I learned the hard way where not to bring my car for an inspection sticker (said I needed $1500 in repairs that it didn't really need and it was illegal for me to leave with my car). I just registered my VTX, and I'm hoping someone can suggest a good place in southern NH. I'm on the Windham/Salem line, but don't mind an excuse to go out for a ride so a few towns in any direction is just fine.

Also I'm wondering how strict NH is on aftermarket mufflers. The bike never had a problem getting a sticker in MA, but the shop I always went to never even listened to it run. I have Cobra Slashcut slip-ons and while they are not super loud and I definitely hear louder bikes on the road, they aren't exactly quiet either.

Thanks in advance for any help you have.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Im from Hampstead and use 2 places nearby.
Auto Doctors of Hampstead is on Brown Hill Ave. They don't care how loud it is.
The other place is on the corner of Rt 111A and Hampstead Road. I think its Village Motosports. Nice kids.
If you'd like to converse other NH VTX'rs, they all moved to the NH VTX Riders on Facebook. There is little action on this forum anymore.
We're getting together on May 20th for a ride. You are welcome to join in.
Dave

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
As Plum mentioned not many of us get over here much anymore. We do have a inspection ride in the works if your interested. Station is over on RT 28 almost into Salem NH. Check onto the NH VTX Riders on FB for more info. Welcome and hope to meet up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course, now I just found the NH group after posting that I couldn't! I'll catch up with you guys there. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts