Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
..a quote from the article..

Stories have also appeared in the local papers highlighting passengers' fears that the helmets could be used by motorcyclists to cast spells on their clients, making it easy for them to be robbed.
"Some people can put juju inside the helmets and when they are worn the victim can either lose consciousness or be struck dumb," passenger Kolawole Aremu told the Daily Trust newspaper.
..I hate it when that happens..:lol:

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
That explains a lot... Do you think someone is putting juju inside cars over here? A lot of them have been struck dumb...

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
..a quote from the article..

..I hate it when that happens..:lol:
I put ju-ju i my helmet once but it got stuck in my hair. It was a helluva mess, let me tell you. No mo' ju-ju; that's fo' sho'!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Over-population? No problem. Hand out free motorcycles and pumpkin helmets! :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
The article also says that the government gives unemployed young men free motorbikes. Soooooooo Prez Obama, I'm not young but I am laid off this week. Where's my free bike? :joke:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Goard Heads! All they need now is a pumpkin patch,some rockers and they could be 1% 'ers.:joke:

·
Registered
23 Posts
The article also says "Often untrained and illiterate, the drivers are considered a menace by many motorists." Geez, that describes about half of the drivers in the state of Ga!:yikes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts