Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. Hollister is happening again this year and as always.. I am hanging out with the Nor Cal CAVTX riders.

Spent Friday night in Vacaville jamming with a RaiderRay and his Nor Cal band at their local weekly gig they play.

Spent yesterday with more than a half a dozen Nor Cal CAVTX riders having breakfast. Many of them NEW to us here and the CAVTX boards.

Man.. you just gotta love the summer time and the making of new friends all because of a bike.

Today Loboman and I went to Vallejo and sold our wares at the Cycle Swap hosted by Toppingevents.com

The group is growing bigger even today for this weeks event. Loboman is hosting a few of us at his house. It's been a crack up.

More guys showing up tomorrow. Having a ball up here.
You Nor Cal riders are crackin me up and your hospitality is awsome.

You never seem to go weary with old blood and new blood mixed for rides :)

Anyways.. anyone else coming to Hollister, PM us so we can all meet.

I'll be selling knobs etc. next door to the Veterans memorial building on the main drag. Space is a commodity, so look for us.. we rented one of the store fronts (beauty salon)... the store owners don't generally make money from the bikers, so they rent us their storefronts.

If you are facing the front of the Veterans building (like the picture below).. we are the first storefront to the left of it at the street.

See you there

·
Registered
763 Posts
My wife and I will be there. We have go every year (except last year). We'll look you up. I want one of your knobs anyway.

Jon

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Kenny,

I will be there with Madness (Scotty) and a few other folks. We will look you up.

Joe T.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Absolutely -- this is the real deal this coming weekend! Should be classic (especially after last year's "official" sabbatical).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts