Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,maybe not so northern,at least in the Milwaukee,Waukesha,Oconomowoc,area.Now I'm as interested as anyone in getting to know all the Illinois guys,but its nice to get out for that short "jaunt" type of ride too!In fact,the last minute type rides tend to fit my schedule more often than not.Anyhow,there was some talk of a meet at Libby Montana"s in Mequon or how about the Mineshaft in Hartford.Any other suggestions?
Dick

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I'm not sure when anybody was going to meet at those places, but we are meeting up at Renegade Classics in Janesville tomorrow (4-16-05) around 1pm....Once things get in full swing, there will be two wheel tuesdays at Culvers on 124th. I'm sure there will be plenty of invites for rides around the area :D :D :D

Later,
Sam

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Rivet,

If you can make it ... stop by the 2 wheel tuesday at the Culvers on 124th just south of capitol. There are several Milwaukee area riders, some that are on the board and some that are not that usually meet there and do a little riding. It is a good way to get to know the others and setup some impromptu rides. I am always up for a ride if work or other commitments don't get in the way as they have lately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts