Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have decided that I want the ultimate big boy becasue of all the great things people have said, but, I have very little spending cash for this as I have other "HIGH PRIORITIES" for the bike (tires, oils change, regstration, insurence, and finally Licence renewal, etc...) Will the ultamate big boy with passenger seat pictured here, fit with my hondaline backrest also pictures here go together??? Does anyone have the same.. AQlso with they work with the Honda line bags I have also pictured.. If I had the extra cash I would do three piece setup but the funds are low for this... Thanks In advance and if any pics avaliable please post....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes it will work on all counts. I just installed mine with the bags and backrest on my bike and it will work fine. If you go with the 3 piece, make sure you order the correct backrest for the passenger as their are two styles. You might also consider the blinker buddy. I was kind of iffy on this when I ordered , but man I love that feature now. Never a turn signal left on again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts