Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was very saddened today when I learned an old friend of mine passed away. Here is the link if anyone cares to read it.

http://www.pittsburghpost-gazette.com/p ... 23-122.stm

The reason I post this is because I have not spoke to him in a couple of years. I did not think I would be hit so hard by his death but now that I am expecting a child and he left 2 behind it really hit home. I know every day is a blessing and we need to appreciate what we have...BUT, he was truly a very good man. I feel bad we did not keep in touch more than we did and I am really going to miss him.

Just needed to get this out. Thanks for listening!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Jimmerz,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Even though you haven't spoken to him in a couple of years it doesn't diminish the sense of loss. It sounds like he was a great guy and I am sure he made a lasting impression on everyone he knew. The world is a poorer place now because another good person is gone.

If it helps, think of all the young lives that he influenced in a positive way and how they will go out to impact the rest of the world in a positive way, simply because he cared.

Terry

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Sorry for your loss. i knew OF him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.