·
Registered
1,689 Posts
You're right..Who cares

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slick must, it temped him to the point he had to resort to profanity. :twisted: my work here is done.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yeah the price :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take a 1800F for $11K and a 240 kit for $3K=$14K
or
M109 for around $12K

It still don't come to $20K for an aircooled 1600cc bike.
No, but wait it's a Harley so it must be worth the extra $6 -$7K.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
kbobb said:
that's because they have to pay extra import fees for some of the (shhhh) jap parts...
That's still a secret??? :lol:

G

·
ummmm...i meant we...

what i really meant to say is we pay higher prices because those dern yankees in DC impose import impact and imaginate fees on us working class citizen's that keep this economy going...and when you want to 'Buy American' it's gonna cost you more too because the fat cats of the corporations need to maintain their astronimcal salaries and annual bonus's and the worker's salaries need to be commensurate so we can afford health care which is high because those corporations need to keep...oh, I'm running out of breath...I need to go lie down...or get back to work... :cry:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
kbobb said:
ummmm...i meant we...

what i really meant to say is we pay higher prices because those dern yankees in DC impose import impact and imaginate fees on us working class citizen's that keep this economy going...and when you want to 'Buy American' it's gonna cost you more too because the fat cats of the corporations need to maintain their astronimcal salaries and annual bonus's and the worker's salaries need to be commensurate so we can afford health care which is high because those corporations need to keep...oh, I'm running out of breath...I need to go lie down...or get back to work... :cry:
...and on top of all that we have to buy "Premium" gas. :evil:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
norm99 said:
kbobb said:
ummmm...i meant we...

...and on top of all that we have to buy "Premium" gas. :evil:
Thats the part that chaps my arse.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
and all of us on our poor, little cheap Hondas will just keep "trudging" along and wonder what part of "mo money, mo money, mo money" did you not understand?

i will say that i did see a new bike that i wouldn't mind having.

it is the newly redesigned 2007 Iron Horse Slammer. WOW, now that is a very sweet bike, but nothing will make me spend the $40k+.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
netdoug said:
Another year gone - and I still don't own a Harley. Obviously a character flaw. :lol:

Doug

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back Doug

·
Registered
439 Posts
Highlander said:
netdoug said:
Another year gone - and I still don't own a Harley. Obviously a character flaw. :lol:

Doug
Indeed!
I see everyone here is still at each others craw over which bike is the best.....LOL....you guys....guess it gives you something to do when you're not riding.

Glad to see some of the same people are still here....

The VTX Pirate is still out on the water, not on the pavement.....

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
vtx_pirate said:
Highlander said:
netdoug said:

Doug
Indeed!
I see everyone here is still at each others craw over which bike is the best.....LOL....you guys....guess it gives you something to do when you're not riding.

Glad to see some of the same people are still here....

The VTX Pirate is still out on the water, not on the pavement.....
Probably safer anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.