Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought me a Zumo 450 and I "test rode" it today. Sunny skies and temps in the mid to high 40s. The VTX speedometer was off by exactly 10% optimistic. i.e. Speedo displayed 60mph and GPS showed 54mph. Also the odometer was off by 5.5% optimistic. So does that mean my VTX is 5.5% younger than I thought:dontknow:

Anyway, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. 4dtvman: It was cold as hell, happy???:mrgreen:

I love the Zumo 450. Easy to use even with gloved fingers. Easy to see despite direct sunlight and dark visor on helmet. Love the detailed trip data.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Got the 450 last Christmas. Feel naked when I don't have it on the bike. Fuel feature is great. It will remind you when you hit your preset milage, and then tell you where all the gas stations are. Have fun with it. Just don't do what a friend of mine did. Set up all the stops for a charity run, 550 miles worth. Then for got to take it off of the off-road settings. The look on his face when it tried to take him off the 2 laner and across a field was priceless.:shock::shock::yikes: Doc

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like you don't have power to your mount yet. once you do, that gas odometer will activate, and it is a nice thing to have.
Thanks Isorg! I was wondering why the Fuel odometer never got off zero!:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts