Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Where is the moron in the Hummer that thinks he can make it through anything?:popcorn:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I participated in a scene a little like that about 30 years ago. The next year I moved to Florida and haven't been troubled with that sort of thing since.
-Mike-
2003 VTX 1300

·
3,915 Posts
Wait a minute! That is ridiculous. people hit cars and just keep slowly hitting other cars... ludicrious!

I don't belive that ever happened the way it is depicted. I was in a chain collision on and icy rad. yeah we all hit each other and we just sat in place untill the cops came.

You have people hitting cars and driving away and hitting multiple cars. You can't convince me that was real.

Photoshop

·
3,915 Posts
Sure looked real to me. The cars are obviously skidding on a steep hill. It's just hard to see from the high angle.

HMMM??
the suv that slid down then around the intersection, then drove backwards and hit 1 or 2 cars on the cross street and appered to power into a parked car and push it. NAH, I've unfortunatly lived in the world of ice and hills all my life and that just ain't believable. that was photo shopped.

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
Reminds me of time I spent living in Erie, PA. I was in more wrecks that winter than the rest of my life combined. I drove my caddie up to the street one moring to let 'it warm up. It slid sideways down the yard and hit my house. After the 4th wreck the car was dead. I'd get to work by sliding down the street on my leather soled boots while using my trenchcoat as a sail. Life in the snowy north really does suck.
My boss tho't I was nutz moving up there from Florida. I proved'm wrong and moved back to the Keys.

Today,..I spent an beautiful day wavesailing at Jupiter beach.

·
3,915 Posts
Reminds me of time I spent living in Erie, PA. I was in more wrecks that winter than the rest of my life combined. I drove my caddie up to the street one moring to let 'it warm up. It slid sideways down the yard and hit my house. After the 4th wreck the car was dead. I'd get to work by sliding down the street on my leather soled boots while using my trenchcoat as a sail. Life in the snowy north really does suck.
My boss tho't I was nutz moving up there from Florida. I proved'm wrong and moved back to the Keys.

Today,..I spent an beautiful day wavesailing at Jupiter beach.

You Suck, Just kidding:lol:, well maybe a little. My wife and I are stuck for at least 5 more years :-x. Wavesailing on January 9th... You suck!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
:snow1::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I see that **** first-hand every day. It seems like every time we have a snowstorm up here, I have to go out on the road, which is always chock full of douches that think they can plow through anything and at any speed. As a matter of fact, last week, I stopped to help a couple whose 4x4 truck went into the ditch and while I was on the phone with 911, another 4x4 truck came screaming around me, spun out on the highway and went into the ditch in front of me! I swear, the DMV will give a license to anyone that asks for one!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Wait a minute! That is ridiculous. people hit cars and just keep slowly hitting other cars... ludicrious!

I don't belive that ever happened the way it is depicted. I was in a chain collision on and icy rad. yeah we all hit each other and we just sat in place untill the cops came.

You have people hitting cars and driving away and hitting multiple cars. You can't convince me that was real.

Photoshop
I hate to be the one to inform you, but PhotoShop is not applied to 'moving' pictures. You can add stills to movies, but PhotoShop only applies to still pictures. It may be something else, although it doesn't appear to be such, but it certainly not PhotoShop. It may have a lot to do with morons. :D

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Looked real enough to me.

Wonder how many put their car in neutral. Don't know if it would have helped much on what looked like solid ice under a coating of snow though..

·
Registered
8,223 Posts
This is you ... MOL ... with deteriorating infratructure ...

bridges collapse ...

roads fall apart ...

power grids fail ...

Public services are cut back and discontinued ...

but ...

opinions vary ....

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This is you ... MOL ... with deteriorating infratructure ...

bridges collapse ...

roads fall apart ...

power grids fail ...

Public services are cut back and discontinued ...

but ...

opinions vary ....

all blessings ...

crew

:crew:
Am I the only one who has a hard time understanding Crew's posts? If it's just me, I'll shut up.:-?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts