Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for those who have been waiting. The Nudie Bar preoder will be posted this week. There will only be 10 nudie bars on the first run, so you'll need to grab one quick if you want it. For a matter of fact, I believe 4 are already spoken for. So keep your eyes open if you were waiting for this.

The preorder will be posted on the General forum as these fit ALL VTX models, 1300 and 1800.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Hick

Could you show me where I can see them?

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have access to any pics at the moment. Maybe my bro SpYker can dig up a pic or two of the prototype if he ain't too busy.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think there were some pics on about the 3rd page of the "got chin?" thread.

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Where is that damn "This post is useless without pictures" thingy?

PS...where is my possom pusher?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hick, am I one of the chosen 4 or do I have to get on it quick like the rest of the public? Just checking bro................

·
Registered
721 Posts
Yep, that is what doctor Hick has been working on in his basement....bring it on Hick............:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
I want to be on the list of 10

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thanks Tombstone, I just got to the thread. They are actually making me work today!

I've seen production pics too, but not sure I can share those. :)

No, I wouldn't break that trust, not ever.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He better not.

BTW, we haven't set it in stone yet, but the cover charge for the Nudie Bar grand opening will be in the 165.00-175.00 range. Show chrome only on the preorder, and wired for plug & play. 20 minute install tops.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts