Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

The NWBikers DVD volume 1 is ready. It includes 12 of my favorite Videos.

Including, California Hwy 3, Cannan Rd, Autum Leaves, Chuckanut drive, Flowery Trail, The Best of Pounders Burnout Contest, and 6 others. It is around 1 and a half hours. Each video is a clip so you can move around and watch what you want. Set it on shuffle. Or just let it go thru in sequence.

I am asking a $20 donation. You may go to the donation button on any of my web pages. Here is a link to the main page.
http://www.nwbikers.com/

Or if you want to send me a check send me a pm I will send you my address. The $20 includes shipping.

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
www.nwmotorcycleroads.com

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hey Randy, I'll swing over to your site and flop a 20 on the tab. You can either mail it to me or I'll get one from you the next time I see ya.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I'll PM you and we can do this via snail mail.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
DVD Gets Rave Review

Randy,

While I enjoy taking pictures on my motorcycle travels as still pictures, like above, capture the moment.

But your DVD puts you "in the saddle!"

Got your DVD and popped it right in the player. It is great to see familiar roads ridden which brings back fond memories, like the road to Taso NM and WA Hwy 20 and, to see new roads to be ridden! The sound track is awesome.

After watching the whole DVD, I later went back and played it again while reading my Roadbike magazine. The music was a great background and every once in awhile I would stop reading to get a visual of moving down the road!

I highly recommend this DVD to folks. It is one thing watching it on my laptop's screen, but quite another thing seeing it on my 42" HD! Knowing I have this DVD means I can "saddle up" anytime get a little therapy.

One of the best shows on my TV bar none!

iron pony boyz

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Randy,

While I enjoy taking pictures on my motorcycle travels as still pictures, like above, capture the moment.

But your DVD puts you "in the saddle!"

Got your DVD and popped it right in the player. It is great to see familiar roads ridden which brings back fond memories, like the road to Taso NM and WA Hwy 20 and, to see new roads to be ridden! The sound track is awesome.

After watching the whole DVD, I later went back and played it again while reading my Roadbike magazine. The music was a great background and every once in awhile I would stop reading to get a visual of moving down the road!

I highly recommend this DVD to folks. It is one thing watching it on my laptop's screen, but quite another thing seeing it on my 42" HD! Knowing I have this DVD means I can "saddle up" anytime get a little therapy.

One of the best shows on my TV bar none!

iron pony boyz
Thanks man

Last weekend I ended up at a friends house. He rides a BMW. He hooked his laptop to his 42 inch flat screen and we ran some of the vids off the internet. He could not get the sound to work so he put some music on the stereo. We spent hours and many beers. Alot of the time standing in the middle of the living room with our arms out like we were on bikes and leaning back a forth. It was great. The picture would have been better with the DVD and we would have had the music. But we feel like we got some great riding in. He has invited a couple of others over this weekend and we are going to do it again. This time I will take a DVD. Mine looks great on my 32 but have not seen it any bigger. That DVD represents 5% of what I have.

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
www.nwmotorcycleroads.com
www.nwmotorcyclerider.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts