Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now we have had another soldier from NY KIA in Iraq. SSG Christopher W. Dill was KIA in an ambush on Monday. He was a Buffalo firefighter and a USAR soldier stationed in Amhearst. Please say a prayer for him and his family...mike SFC USAR

·
Registered
441 Posts
My thoughts are with him and his family.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sad Indeed

I pray for the safe return of all our men and women there often.
My daughters boyfriend Jordy is now stationed in Baghdad and we are in contact with him often. I've written a song dedicated to those men and women, (actually I wrote it after jordy got transfered there and I spoke to my daughter about her concerns) Anyway it has gotten some air time on WRUR 88.5 on the morning show in Rochester. If you want to hear it you can call Scott Regan at that show between 9:00-11:00 A M.and tell him you'd Like to hear Jonnie by Tim Shea and hopefully he'll put it on. 275-9787.
Or if you want I may be able to get my girlfriend to put it on line ( I am totally computer illiterate and barely able to print this, but she's real good at it)
Ive had many people tell me I should send it into some music company's,but it's a little tough to get them to listen to your stuff when your an up and coming at age 52 :roll:
Or I do have some cd's of my latest album, and this song is on it, if you'd like one all you have to do is ask and I'll bring ya one to the next meet and greet. Free of charge to any and all WNY/VTXOA member who asks for it. TIM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts