Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USE THE OTHER THREAD!!!! THEY ARE THE SAME!! SORRY! I DON'T START MANY JUST READ THEM! I am looking into pipes over the winter and can't decide on what. I've seen lots but HEARD few, really only on YOU Tube. I was thinking of doing a little running around listening and maybe talking to a few of you on the phone with pipes like I'm interested in. Just to listen over the phone. IS it stupid or not? It's just hard to decide because of the different people saying LOUD etc. I have the Clayton mod and want louder BUT NOT to the point of hearing loss on a short trip either. Looking at BUBS or maybe something like the HK 2.5 straights or big straights???? something like that they're called with baffles in them. ANY INTEREST!!!:bowdown:

AND I have an '07 1300 c. FORGOT that part!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I had V & H Big Shots on my X.....and they sounded GREAT !!!

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
I had Bubs but they were way to loud for the long trips to Maine I take and my wife wouldn't get on the bike anymore unless I removed them. I ended up going with the clayton mod while I save up the $$$$ for either road burner double eagle blackhawks or roadhouse slip ons

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I have morton Xroids, very loud very cool looking, doesnt hurt my ears but if you ask NVR2FST they have hurt his ears.

·
3,915 Posts
I have morton Xroids, very loud very cool looking, doesnt hurt my ears but if you ask NVR2FST they have hurt his ears.
You are past any point of them bothering your ears. as a matter of fact You're probably deaf :yikes: and you don't know it... Pipes? what Pipes?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are freaking loud and ear splitting; for those of us that can still hear :dontknow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts