Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off dumb arse me posted this somewhere else and I don't know where, ANYWAY.
I am going to get pipes this winter, sometime, and I have seen lots but heard only few on youtube etc. I like the Bubs and HK 2.5 straights or something like that name, probably with baffles in them. Anyway, I have the Clayton mod done and want louder but LOUD is subjective. I just don't want hearing loss on a trip to town either. Wondering if anyone is willing to let me come listen to theirs or maybe me call them on the phone to listen to pipes that way. Is this STUPID or NOT??? I live in Clinton Co. which is very center of the state. Can make some road trips if you're close enough.
ANY THOUGHTS ?????:bowdown:
Yup, your right bwoy, they may need to know it's a 1300.
SMOKE II

·
Registered
727 Posts
you may want to let others know which model you have

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bwoy, are they Cobra Slashdown or cut, something like that?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I Got

BUB'S I just got my bike re-jetted at local dealer and get this they like my pipes the young kid that worked on my bike gets a big smile on is face when he fires her up. It dose sound GOOD and if you want Loud with some heart behind it when you want it go with the BUB'S and nice rumble when you are just rolling down the road go with BUB'S. Now the killer is 845.$ plus in mine to do the pipes that's with a K&N 60$ and a DynoJet Kit 60$. The sound and the looks are well you will find out if you get the BUB'S.
The other pipes I have listen to just don't have bad boy sound the bub's do.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Bubs are loud. nice sounding too, but loud.
it looks like Bwoy has Vans and Heins they sound similar to my muzzy's (which arent made anymore)
(vid clip)
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w219/biod929/?action=view&current=200803191812131.flv

Hard kromes sound good too. there's lots of vids on youtube of different pipes on the VTX. Granted vid clips dont fully represent the true sound, but it does give an idea.

actually most pipes sound good on the 1300. depends on how loud ya want. for me mine werent loud enough so I pulled the baffels since that vid.. and Im starting to feel bad for my neighbors when I get home late.... just starting to feel bad though, not really feeing bad enough yet to put the baffels back in..lol

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have V&H big shots and like them a lot, not too loud, but loud enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts