Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving in the morning for a 9 day trip up to East TN, NC and surrounding areas. No real plans...just going to ride and relax!! :lol: Got the new Mustang seat with backrest installed, so I'll be able to give a good review of it (like you need another one). Plan on slaying the Dragon, cruising the Skyway, the Parkway and any other way we can find! :wink: Anyway, ride safe and I hope to have some good stories on my return.

·
Old Goat
26,182 Posts
As I told you before wishing you and yours a safe trip, keep the shiny side up, and pics man bring home the pics. Good Luck and have a safe one.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sure... go riding for 9 days and leave the entire Gross National Product of our country on OUR shoulders! :badabing: We'll pick up the slack.

Jealous here... Be safe.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Us too!

We're leaving early Sunday to hang out in Knoxville. Planning on slaying the Dragon. Wife's uncle can't find anyone else to ride with down there.

Also planning on riding the Skyway but probably won't have time for the Parkway. Turnaround is gonna be shorter than yours, probably early Friday on account of a looong ride back and work on Monday.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
HAve a Great Trip and be safe :D . After slaying the Dragon take a spend down "Hellbender 28" Hwy 28 its also a nice ride and then ride over to Fontana Dam... Oh and ride the whole Hwy 129 not just the Dragon part its a great ride all the way through :D

Once again have a great ride 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts