Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to stay at the Rex and fill up with food Music and Football. The UB Bulls are in the International Bowl at 12 noon Sat... Go Bulls... :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaak.... Well Canada thought it would be better if I came back to the good ol' USA...

Toronto is a Pretty Cool City though... We stayed at a Jazz/Blues restaurant bar, grill & Hotel... this place has been around for a 100 years... It has been remodeled and the rooms were small but perfect... The Rex...

Great Music, Food and Spirits... Great people watching in the big Cities like that...

Great little shops to glean and glare at...

Went and watched University Of Buff get their a$$ kicked at the International Bowl... over 40,000 in attendance and a 20oz beer was only $9.95... WOW

We had a great time though...

Had some great Greek food and even ate at a Korean Restaurant where it was $16 for all you can eat... Lamb, shrimp, beef, pork, salmon, white fish, ribs, Ox tongue and Ox liver... They brought it to you in smaller dishes and the Hiabiachi was in the center of your table. We cooked our own food with different types of oriental garnishes such as celery, kimshi, bean sprouts normal and spiced plus lots of other things and sauces that I had no clue what they were.

That was a really neat experience and you know the Ox Tongue was not bad at all... The liver... YUCK...

So now I sit at school and greet my Cherubs and wish them all a Happy New Year and listen to all of the ADVENTURES they had over break...

So far all are still alive and well...:roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts