Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Dartmouth and have finally been given the ok to return to work!! This has been a very long 4 1/2 months for me..Shoulder still isn't right, but with time will get better, it's a range of motion and strenght thing now. So, now I belong to the working world once more. Thanks for all the support through this experience, as they say..in a blink of an eye your life can change.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Goods News. Glad to hear you are healing up. Keep working that shoulder. I had surgery on mine about 6 years ago(parts wearing out) It took some time but it got back to almost 100%

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:congrats: Glad to here it !!! Back out there like the rest of us stiffs.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I go on the disabled list on Thursday. Going in to get my OCD corrected :yikes:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I go on the disabled list on Thursday. Going in to get my OCD corrected :yikes:
Now Dan...dont you post some other acronym for OCD...the O does not stand for ORANGE !!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Starting to think we should replace the "Riders" verbage on the patch!since all of us are broken and have some sort of condition....even if its condition "orange"
:thumbup::joke:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Now Dan...dont you post some other acronym for OCD...the O does not stand for ORANGE !!!
That orange thing scared me.... Figured I better set it straight before Dan shows up

OCD (Osteochrondol defect)

Ankle Surgery on Thursday

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Sounds like we need to start a VTX rehab group! I've been doing twice weekly chiropractor visits to get my top half to point in the direction my bottom half is going. They were right...you hit your 45th birthday and things jut fall apart.
Good luck back at work.
Dave

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd love to see 45 again!! hopefully we'll all be back to abnormal by spring!! wer'e quite the group :yikes:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Sounds like we need to start a VTX rehab group! I've been doing twice weekly chiropractor visits to get my top half to point in the direction my bottom half is going. They were right...you hit your 45th birthday and things jut fall apart.
Good luck back at work.
Dave

Damn I just turned 45 last month.....Wish I knew

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Good luck, where are you having the operation? somewhere local? whats the recovery time?

Do we need to get you one of those automatic scoots?:lol:

http://www.ridleymotorcycle.com/
Don't need the scoot... I will be on crutches for 6weeks. The doc tells me I have to stay off of it to give time for the scar tissue to form and replace the cartilage he is going to cut out :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Still have 8 months left before things "fall apart" :cry:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Back to work

:mrgreen:Congrats Ilona, getting out and about everyday really helps the spirits. Good luck with the continued rehab. Maybe we should put our patches on slings and we can list our ailments?

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Great news Ilona...Glad you're back in action. Take it slow though, cause it'll still need time to heal completely. Now all you need is a new scoot!

And for the record......all of you common folk suffer from OCD (orange common deficiency) :D :D

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Starting to think we should replace the "Riders" verbage on the patch!since all of us are broken and have some sort of condition....even if its condition "orange"
:thumbup::joke:
Condition "orange" I assume would be for those of us that are NOT broken, right? 8)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'd love to see 45 again!! hopefully we'll all be back to abnormal by spring!! wer'e quite the group :yikes:
Glad to hear that you have been checked off for a clean bill of health. Remember what Arnold says to Hans and Franz from SNL "I want to pump you up". Time to hit the gym (Slowly). :p 45!!! Walt told me you were 29.

Here is a challenge for you photshop guys with nothing else to do. Who will be the first one to switch heads and add Ilona's???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts