Honda VTX Forum banner

201 - 202 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Hey fellow brothers and sisters! I am doing fine and recovering from my road rash! I am in one piece and faired well! In big part to all of you for taking such good care of me. Just met all of you and it felt like a family! Again thanks for a great time and a memorable time! Our club extends our hats off to you guys and we are there for you guys as well!

The bike is getting her plastic surgery done now and should be back on her rubber feet again soon! Hey **** happens right?! LOL

I am shipping out to Afghanistan this fall so this was my only big ride for the year! thanks again for making it a great one!

Javier
Javi.............we had a blast. This is one big family and it's great.
Hopefully we can get together before you leave and have a cold one Bro.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Hey fellow brothers and sisters! I am doing fine and recovering from my road rash! I am in one piece and faired well! In big part to all of you for taking such good care of me. Just met all of you and it felt like a family! Again thanks for a great time and a memorable time! Our club extends our hats off to you guys and we are there for you guys as well!

The bike is getting her plastic surgery done now and should be back on her rubber feet again soon! Hey **** happens right?! LOL

I am shipping out to Afghanistan this fall so this was my only big ride for the year! thanks again for making it a great one!

Javier
Javier, please becareful in Afghanistan.

We are one big Family Bro. Its how it works around here, and also in my book, hope you know that. All the guys in your group are the best bro, you all are great guys, my wife thought you all were awesome to. I would ride, or stand with all of you anytime. Be safe, glad your doing better bro. 262-909-9406 my cell, use it if you are ever around here, or if you need a place to stay or hang out, any of you guys, all of you guys all are welcome bro.

201 - 202 of 202 Posts