Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Official 2010 Dells Ride

Friday May 21 through Sunday May 23

There is a block of rooms reserved for us at the usual place...

Top Hat Motel
812 River Rd
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Phone: 608-253-5431

There is a big car show going on this weekend so lets book our rooms fast!

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=5&day=21&year=2010&hour=12&min=00&sec=00&p0=64

Wife and I will be there, we got the room already, and thanks for setting it up Bro. The Dells is your ride now, so do it up good bro! LOL

·
Registered
988 Posts
We're out sue to being 1100 miles away.

Do NOT FORGET to go to Bronco Billys for Bloody Mary's on the morning.!!!!

They are VTX Friendly, Dog Friendly and Biker Friendly.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm hoping to get $2000 for it but I'd take less if I had to. When I bought it in 2008 I paid $1200 for it, but only because the owner didn't realize he could have asked for more. There were three people standing in line behind me ready to buy if I hadn't pulled out the cash first. It has new tires, put on just before last years spring ride, new throttle cables (throttle and return), and I'm getting ready to rebuild the petcock with help from 2intheshadow. I'm looking to buy his bike because mine is just a little too small for me and my wife. It really is a great little bike given that its a 1986.

I am looking for a cheap ride for my wife to start riding with, what are you looking for it?

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Don't think Lisa and I will make it, we are expecting a new addition to our family. I may ride up for a short day trip.

DUDE! is she prego! congrats! call me you got to make it Jamie was sooooooooo dieing to see lissa! Lets hook up and hang out some weekend bro. 262-909-9406 now you got my number! LMAO

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Hay Reaper hooken up for something would be awsome, I will see when we can and shoot you two a call.

Cool bro. Jamie and I miss you two, and it is just stupid we live so close and havnt hooked up to hang out. It dont have to be on the bikes bro. Our house is very kid friendly, and your whole family is welcome her bro.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice!

If we get all the rooms they'll lock that bitch daughter away for the weekend! This could be a record turn out.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...Now can someone fill me in on who the hell this what seems 'psycho':yikes: daughter of the Top Hat hotel that I've been hearing about on the board? :dontknow: ...Definately lookin forward to seeing & meeting old & new VTX faces that weekend!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
...Now can someone fill me in on who the hell this what seems 'psycho':yikes: daughter of the Top Hat hotel that I've been hearing about on the board? :dontknow: ...Definately lookin forward to seeing & meeting old & new VTX faces that weekend!!! :thumbup:
Short version. Nick (Skinnys Boy) parked his bike in his room and the daughter got over dramatic about it. The Dad (the owner) shows up tells her to shut it then drinks with us.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Short version. Nick (Skinnys Boy) parked his bike in his room and the daughter got over dramatic about it. The Dad (the owner) shows up tells her to shut it then drinks with us.
Well said Brad, that is what happen, from what I remember. Funny as hell and the ol man put her on check....:D

21 - 40 of 202 Posts