Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You plan on heading up Friday morning?
Yes, and I was hoping that maybe we can do the same ride as we did last year, where we drove up through back roads until we got to East Troy to meet up with the VTX'rs from the Wisconsin board and then drive up to Wisconsin Dells either throught the Fairy ride or straight route....but I haven't heard any talks about it at all....:dontknow:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yes, and I was hoping that maybe we can do the same ride as we did last year, where we drove up through back roads until we got to East Troy to meet up with the VTX'rs from the Wisconsin board and then drive up to Wisconsin Dells either throught the Fairy ride or straight route....but I haven't heard any talks about it at all....:dontknow:
I haven't talked to anyone yet. have to see who wants to do the ride up from there.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I was thinking of meeting in Harvard, IL where I live...have breakfast and kickstands up say at 9 and meet somewhere?

What do you think?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was thinking of meeting in Harvard, IL where I live...have breakfast and kickstands up say at 9 and meet somewhere?

What do you think?
If your making breakfast we'll come down to Harvard!

Great route last year, we'd like to take the ferry again too.

Anyone hear from Willride365? Hope they can make it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

No, I dont know how to cook...there is a nice little restaurant in downtown harvard called Town and Country. The lady that owns the joint always takes care of me there.

·
Registered
653 Posts

I will give Willride a call tomorrow to see if they are going and I am planning on coming up if everybody doesn't mind I could lead the ride from East Troy and do the same route up?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Just becareful going thru Cambridge...cops are dickheads.
Nah, just make sure you stop at the Matt Kenseth Fan Headquarters and Museum and but something with the #17 on it and they leave you alone ;) Seriously though, it is a good place to stop for 15 minutes and check out his trophy collection, a few of his old race cars and a few of his motorcycles.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Nah, just make sure you stop at the Matt Kenseth Fan Headquarters and Museum and but something with the #17 on it and they leave you alone ;) Seriously though, it is a good place to stop for 15 minutes and check out his trophy collection, a few of his old race cars and a few of his motorcycles.

That was one place i had planned on doing a stop:agree:

41 - 60 of 202 Posts