Honda VTX Forum banner

Ok REMEMBER Meet and greet this Saturday the 21st in Grenada

3K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  Cookie Monster 
#1 ·
Ok how many of you are still coming the the meet and greet in Grenada,??
Look forward to seeing all you guys! My wife said you all will be a no show as usual I hope you all will prove her wrong.

CM

#4 ·
We seem to be developing a bad reputation down here. We MUST get up there this time. I plan to be there, and I believe Ekimsax is planning to go in his truck.

#15 ·
The weather forecast for Saturday currently calls for 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms in central MS, only 20% in the Grenada area. Unless that changes for the worse, I think we're still good for Saturday. Sunday's forecast does look even better, though.

I'm guessing we need to leave here around 9:30 AM to get there around 11:00. Where do we want to meet? I'm in Madison. I know there are people coming from Byram and Clinton. TransAR, we'd love for you to join us. Should we meet at the Texaco at the Madison exit? It's on the north side of 463. Exit at Madison, go right, turn left at the first light.

#20 ·
Hey guys I have been out of town for what seems like the last 3 weeks.
What and where was the meeting times again?

My daughter has ball games that day but I am hoping I might can slide this in as well-love to meet and greet everyone.

Hopefully
G

#22 ·
GEEK13 said:
For the north MS/TN folks meet at the Mobil gas station, North Batesville exit 246 at 11am.

thanks Geek!...Whats the plan from there in Grenada> Time and place?

#24 ·
Ha! I finally found a forecast I like! The Weather Channel calls for only a 20% chance of rain in Madison tomorrow. I think the NWS still says 40%, but only 20% in Grenada. Anyway, where are those in central MS meeting? If the Byram/Clinton/SW MS group is coming up the Trace to Ridgeland, I will meet you at the Ridgeland Craft Center. Otherwise, I still propose the Texaco at the NE side of the Madison exit. Is 9:30 good? Or, is that too early? We can always explore the Grenada Lake area if we get there early. What about breakfast?

Comments? Suggestions? Waffle recipes? Anybody out there?

The place is Jake & Rip's, right?

#25 ·
We really need to leave by 9:30. Oldone and I should be going the Trace but why not just meet in Madison with everybody else. LH why don' t we get started about 8:00, could always get some coffee in Madison. ic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.