Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my first attempt..........don't laugh
just working ideas.........it is a little long for a card.
if someone is good with photoshop.
use the ideas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/ ... FCVTX1.bmp

maybe someone can stick a bike in there somewhere.
i don't have photoshop anymore :(

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok here is the plan,
submit your ideas,
we will figure out a scheme/theme

and then once settled my wife can print the
cards and flyers to circulate.

things need on the card/flyer

1) The First Coast VTX-Riders

2) both website and forum
www.vtxriders.com
www.vtxoa.com

3) some catchy slogan or something

so get to work , me a Maniac discussed this
a little last night , i think it was discussed at second meeting.

so if notes on this , lets hear them

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hope all is well guys.....kids been keeping me busy.....wife left for two days to vacation with sister and left me with the two...one of which is 9 weeks old....talk about high maintainance...
That card looks kinda cool and kind of shows off the capital of the first coast :lol: ........a bike in there would be nice though....

G

·
0 Posts
I like the first one better. It is representative of the area and the design is very good. If you want, put a bike in the Gulf area of the card, but the map, and city skyline says it all.

·
Registered
263 Posts
i object...heresay...

is counselor an expert in the filed of opthalmology and/or optometrists :?:

...furthermore, the color was previously revealed:

OvErKiLL{N99} said:
well that is the pink area on other map right?
now where's my sandwich...

G

·
0 Posts
Man you got that right. Trouble is his middle name. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
780 Posts
My opinions:

The second one looks nice but is more like an ad picture one would use to interest someone that neither new what a VTX was or what the first coast is like.

I like the first type for the purpose of this business card. I imagine I and people like me are somewhat why the card shows the "pink" area all the way to the gulf coast but I think loopy and others hit it early on. You had a focus, it was clear, the 5 counties of the First Coast. Then it started to blur a little.

No reason why this slogan or what is said to the person when you're distributing the card couldn't convey the " ride with us for a day or the future" type welcome mat.

I really don't know another human who would hear the name First Coast and think that includes Alachua and the gulf coast counties so once this post with the pink map is gone, people aren't going to realize it.

So take the First Coast name, have it be what you wanted it to be, and have it stand for the type of organization you wanted it to help you build. You can't be everything to everybody. Just welcome those who want to be part of it for a minute or a year.

Thats my rambling thoughts.

Pegs

G

·
0 Posts
Pegs said:
My opinions:

The second one looks nice but is more like an ad picture one would use to interest someone that neither new what a VTX was or what the first coast is like.

I like the first type for the purpose of this business card. I imagine I and people like me are somewhat why the card shows the "pink" area all the way to the gulf coast but I think loopy and others hit it early on. You had a focus, it was clear, the 5 counties of the First Coast. Then it started to blur a little.

No reason why this slogan or what is said to the person when you're distributing the card couldn't convey the " ride with us for a day or the future" type welcome mat.

I really don't know another human who would hear the name First Coast and think that includes Alachua and the gulf coast counties so once this post with the pink map is gone, people aren't going to realize it.

So take the First Coast name, have it be what you wanted it to be, and have it stand for the type of organization you wanted it to help you build. You can't be everything to everybody. Just welcome those who want to be part of it for a minute or a year.

Thats my rambling thoughts.

Pegs
Thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts