Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"If you need anything man, anything at all while you're gone. You just let me know."

Heard it hundreds of times before I left. COOL!! Here's what I need.........The wife has mowed the front yard, no problem. Grass is too high and narghly in the back. She can't do it by herself. I need someone to give her a call and cut my back yard. Please. I would't ask if I didn't NEED it. Her number is 902-0457 and her name is Cathy. Just tell her who you are and that you're one of the VTX guys coming to the rescue. (My government buddies were supposed to help. She is still waiting for that. :roll: ) It needs to be done soon. Please, if you can help, call her up. I'll buy ya a beer when I get home. Replies??

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Man I wish I could help, but my shoulder isn't quite right yet. My wife has had to mow ours and we have a self propelled mower. I'm sure someone will be able to oblige though.

·
Registered
466 Posts
If all else fails, I'll give Cathy a call. Maybe, between the two of us, we can take care of that backyard.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just called her, she said someone called an hour ago and is coming by to do it tomorrow.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I just called her, she said someone called an hour ago and is coming by to do it tomorrow.

Glad to hear that. I was just picturing in my mind, Cathy and the disabled woman getting that yard under control with you guys standing around, drinking beer and offering advice! :lol: :roll: :wink: :lol: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
466 Posts
JUST got to the boards -

If whoever doesn't show up, have her call me AT HOME. I'll drive right up and handle it -
You're a good man. Seems like folks can always count on you for help.

respects,
shebear

·
Registered
71 Posts
Show,
Just got on the board. TJ, if you want a hand with the grass call me 428-1239 I'll be there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, it got cut by one of the guys I work with. (surprise) Thank you all though for stepping up. I promise to give you dibs the next time she needs anything. You all are great friends. Thank you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, this time. I am giving you guys first crack at it. I called Cathy and she asked for me to get someone over to do the back yard. Any takers? Please call her 902-0457. Thank you guys. TJ, if you have Keitha drop you off at my place, you can cut the yard and ride the Punisher home. You still need it? OR deliver it to Honda. (Stiil waiting for their info first) LMK.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool, thank you. I called her and she said that sounded fine. Just give her a call and set it up with her. (Day, time, etc) She can wait til then. The grass will just be taller for you. LOL Thanks dude. Let me know what Honda told you about the consignment. I still don't have any prices, etc. Peace.

·
Registered
466 Posts
With the lack of rain lately.... how is Cathy able to get the grass to even grow, let alone tall enough to need mowed? :?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
According to her, it has done nothing BUT rain in Crestview. (We up in the high lands ya know. LOL)

TJ, you're still on this right? Thanks brother.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts