Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a call out to Oklahoma VTX riders. I would like to know how many are involved in this board. Would love to hook up with some local X'rs.

·
Registered
760 Posts
They have their own really cool site..Wildabouthorses will see your post and give you the correct address. The Okies are some cool folks and they ride alot...Your gonna have a ball with em'....Ride safely...K-dog

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Oklahoma X Riders website

http://www.oklahomaxriders.com/nuke/index.php

LOL ya darn tootin' kdog! Tejas still wants to get another tali-mena ride in yet this year but a two day one. We sure did enjoy meeting and riding with the Arkies! We've got a bunch in Ok City area and a bunch of us are over here Tulsa/east side of the state. Already had a state meet/greet BBQ last month and met many of our X Riders.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Yo K-Dog, we are trying to maybe work up a Tulsa - Oklahoma City - Lawton on down to Red River back across to lower west side of Arkansas-East side of Oklahoma and back up this way. Doing it over a couple of days, picking up and dropping off riders kinda like the Tali-Mena one we did with you guys.

Also a few of us are looking at getting together the weekend around Fathers dad and ride the Illinious River over to Talequah and back up this way.

That's about all I have heard of on this side of the state. K, you and your fellows are welcome to come along iffen ya want on either or both if we get them planned up and going. We'll put full plans on our forum and I'm sure WAH will add to y'alls as an fyi.

Tejas

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Never realized what a posting machine WAH is. Already near 400 posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Tejas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thank you for the replies. I will wonder over to the okie site.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Hey now dear... Tejas...and they call you the PR Man over in the Oklahoma X Riders? I hardly get a chance to say a word when your are around in person...cause you do it all. LOL! So guess I am making up for "lost words?" :oops: :D :oops: :shock: :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
City Rides

I live in NW OKC and would love to ride anytime. Send me a note thruogh the board, or you might consider Maxey's wednesday night ride...no drinking, out about 6:30 eat dinner and home around 10PM

Hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks,
The maxey's ride sounds good. I will have to try that some time soon. I have to get another seat for the wife. She is enjoying riding but for only real short stints. The corbin seat I have wasn't made for the passenger.

·
Registered
760 Posts
yep

I'd love to ride with you folks butt until I get this Colorado thang done, I am keeping my faithful steed in close. My last ride from Talimena during that storm from Hell was a ride indeed! I put my bike in Johns Honda last Wednesday to get re-shoed and totally 8000 mile done. It's now Tuesday and I called em up..Yes almost a week and lucky me...they finally started on her today.....Love that service! :evil: I will definetly hook up with ya'll soon...We have got to do a Arkie/Okie/Texas whatever Talimena ride this fall......see ya'll soon! K-dog

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know this thread is very old, but the oklahoma group website is no longer a thing, and wondered if there were any other okies in here?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Tulsa area here, do not see to many VTXs around here.
Just that other brand that’s mostly Black.

Participated in a very large group ride couple weeks ago.
Fund raiser for 2 Officers shot awhile back.
Final count, 900 Mcycles.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nameless - I've been riding in Oklahoma about 20 years now, but only been in OKC the last 8 or so. I try to ride every weekend the weather allows. I have family in the panhandle, so I ride out there sometimes. I also have some family in Tulsa, so I try to get up there once a month or so....

VTX1300 - Wow, 900 bikes is awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts