Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you wondering about flyers being posted, promoting the band and Sturgeon '07 at O'Malley's, I spoke with Steven about this, he stated the flyers are posted by the door and the jukebox, and he now has everyone promoting the event, I know there were some questions as to the waitstaff, but they rotate in and out of there on different days.

Steven's the one who tells the "who's who" of the area about the upcoming events, he's very well skilled in this area, and knows how to get the word out to the proper crowds.

He's also advertised in the Fingerlakes Penny Saver rag equivalent, something in Ovid touting our event and the band, and his event on Friday night, which I think we should attend, the guy's talented, Mark Macri. The band promotion is his responsibility, which he fulfilled with the advertisement, it's our job to promote the biker attendance. Also a new tent is being ordered, one way or another, a tent will be up, old or new. We're rockin'!!!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
That's good to hear ****. Thank you! Sounds like He getting it under control!

And BTW, I met a local guy here in Cortland who runs the Public Access TV station channel 6, He is going to Advertise Sturgeon for us for the week Prior to the Event on this Information Station. I told him It was a benefit for a Injured friend that can not work for several months. As long as he pulls through, that should help Things as well....

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Friday night I'm in for a few scotcharoos :D

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Yea and where else do we go before ....Let us not divulge to much info...
It must be a spur of the moment and memorable.... :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Sounds like we need to set a place and time to meet on Friday night, then we can do what ever. We don't need plans but do need a meeting plan. Maybe the camp ground or some place in Ithaca. Hooky, what time are you LI guys getting in the area?

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Ed we should be up around diner time.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hook,
What hotels are youse guys stayin at Friday night? If you're in Ithaca, I'll PM you my cell phone, and I'll meet youse guys down there, I gotta pick up the woman from her job at some point anyhow, she works downtown as well......

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Inter ... 5&z=7&om=1

Just talked to **** b4 and he recomended NJ to PA to NY 80 to 81 to 79 and boom Ithaca.....274 miles and 5:14 hours. Should be more like 6 to 6 and a half hours.
Breakfast round 9ish and hit the road by 10:30.
Paul you want to come down to PA border that would be great or where ever you like so I don't have to look at maps on the way up.
Scranton is about half way, no need to come all the way there unless you want to. I'm thinking we could Hooky up by Binghamton...

Guestimating Scranton by 1:30 and Binghamton by 2:30---3

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Get a finalized rt, and I will see Friday Morning, and call you. But It's easy enough, and I can lead the rest of the way or something so we can just drive through..

I'll make up my mind that morning, and its easy enough to be down there around that time, and find a rest area to stop at and meet youse guys there. even if its the NYS Welcome center, or a Exit number to meet at.

That Rt. would be the easiest, but its taking you to Interlaken. youse guys staying in Ithaca for Friday? I'll take you to the Hotels, then if your staying at the camp grounds, I'll take you there... And then party time..

Tros, I really think I want to do this, so these guys don't get lost. You know those Long-guy-land guys...

And I am sure they would appriciate it too..

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
HOOKY said:
Just talked to **** b4 and he recomended NJ to PA to NY 80 to 81 to 79 and boom Ithaca.....274 miles and 5:14 hours. Should be more like 6 to 6 and a half hours.
Hooky, If you prefer the 10 hour route we can send the Chief to guide you in .... :pepper1: :pepper1: :a13:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and the hits keep on coming......

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Herbie said:
HOOKY said:
Hooky, If you prefer the 10 hour route we can send the Chief to guide you in .... :pepper1: :pepper1: :a13:
Dead man walking . . . :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Russ Ithaca VTX said:
Dead man walking . . . :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Have to find me first, Chief.

Anyone ride in today on National Ride your Motorcycle to work day? I wimped out .... :oops:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
My puppy went to doggie day camp and she won't ride on back. OK, it was raining.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Poring rain here too. Have raingear will travel.... :wink:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Russ Ithaca VTX said:
tros66 said:
I DID !!!!
National ride your bike to work . . .

TO WORK!!!

OFF FOR THE SUMMER BOY!

me too....furs and this heat don't mix :lol:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
You are just so darn pickie you Booger C-Tro owner.....

I worked around my house today after I took a ride.....OUT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts