Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a key question asked, jewelry given, and an affirmative answer received :D:D:D:D:D:D. Soooooooo, there will indeed be a wedding in our future :pepper1: :pepper1::pepper1::pepper1::pepper1:. Here's to '09 :beer2::beer2::beer2:.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
HOLY CRAP, GET OUTTA TOWN! Let me be the first to say . . . . . . . .:yikes:

CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbup::congrats::bowdown::bowdown::cool::cool::cool:

Details man! Damn it, details!

20 years for Judy and I this summer (and knowing me, you know that's one hell of a feat).

·
Registered
508 Posts
AGAIN!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! You guys are some of the best I know and Kath and I love ya's!!!! I do hear VERDI bottles being popped open.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Chief and Mr. Gentile. Not many details yet, still working on them.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Thanks Chief and Mr. Gentile. Not many details yet, still working on them.
Actually I'm talking about details like:

Did you get down on one knee? Was it a surprise or was it expected? Was there blushing from the soon-to-be-bride? Did HE GO TO JARED? You know . . . details!

I know the other details will take time and planning. I know where you can get a blues band cheap.;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congradulations Carl and Lulu....best to the both of you......Dallas

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
What.... What.... What is the excitement... :dontknow::dontknow:

LuLu got a New VTX with jewels on it... :congrats: :congrats:

I get so confused... :-? :-?

Youse guys Gotsto stop talking in Code.... :dontknow::dontknow:

Youse got to spell it out for me...

I'll get some Goldens and Supervise... RIGHT?????:tools:

What is going on... Come on youse guys...:dontknow:

WHAT IS GOING ON....

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
All the best you two. I see alot of bikes at your wedding...well if it's riding weather. Maybe they can lead the limo :lol:

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Congratulations to both of you!:congrats: You are the greatest couple i have ever known, hope you have many happy years together. :idea: How about having the wedding at the peak of Mt. Mitchell and the reception at Sparkys place then we could ride the bikes down for it. :beer3: :eat1:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
.. No surprise for me ..... my wife and daughters busted Lulu at a bridal show last summer ..... and you all thought I couldn't keep a secret ???

Congrats guys !!!

maybe at our next Dr. Philazz session kfc will show us his new diamond scrotum ring .... smooth .... I mean ouch !!! :yikes:

Now that's just WRONG !!!! ( Lord ... I'm sorry 'bout that thar scrotum ring comment ..... and all the starving pygmies in New Guinea ..... AMEN )

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Congrats youse twos guys! Go get married by Elvis in Vegas on the bikes at the drive thru chapel! Lol

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
OK Now I get it... GREAT NEWS...:congrats:

This truly is great and looking forward to a Garage Reception :tools: :tools:

Now that would be cool...:yikes:

Youse guys are the Best and I know a winery that does Weddings....

Anytime you need any help with anything just give me a holler...:roll: :roll:

Sturgeon '09 could have a whole 'nother purpose this year...:bowdown: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
439 Posts
In salute to our brother taking the plunge I think all bickersons should come to the smooth side :thumbup: nojoke

Hell we could even take pictures for their family album :yikes: :lol: :lol: no faces they would just have to guess who was who, course the tough guy would be a dead giveaway with those garters he wears to hold up his socks :oops:

Tros your always thinking man this could add a whole new adventure for Sturgeon 09 . . .

Don't worry about a thing Carl and Wendy we'll plan the whole thing out for ya :shock: :shock: :shock:

. . .

. . .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts