Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I have a black friend that belonged to a black motorcycle club, he's married to a white woman. He quit & told them they were the most racist people he had ever been around. When she attended functions with him, no one male or female would talk to her. Before he quit they joined a Corvette club we were in, they were both welcomed with open arms.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have a black friend that belonged to a black motorcycle club, he's married to a white woman. He quit & told them they were the most racist people he had ever been around. When she attended functions with him, no one male or female would talk to her. Before he quit they joined a Corvette club we were in, they were both welcomed with open arms.
Is that the "systemic racism" we've been hearing so much about?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
So true. Grew up (schooled) in Hackensack, NJ. Mirror image when it came to acceptance in both camps. Played varsity football, got to know several of my black teammates quite well. Ate dinner at their homes as they did at my parents home. Others would (outside of practice/playing) have nothing to do socially. True of a percentage of the white players as well. We, (us who blended) just wanted to play football.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
So true. Grew up (schooled) in Hackensack, NJ. Mirror image when it came to acceptance in both camps. Played varsity football, got to know several of my black teammates quite well. Ate dinner at their homes as they did at my parents home. Others would (outside of practice/playing) have nothing to do socially. True of a percentage of the white players as well. We, (us who blended) just wanted to play football.
Just mentioning that you played football with black teammates and ate dinner at their house makes you a racist. (in liberals' eyes)
Unless, of course, you're not white. Then there is no racism.
Do you see the logic here?
Cuz I don't.

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
Just mentioning that you played football with black teammates and ate dinner at their house makes you a racist. (in liberals' eyes)
Unless, of course, you're not white. Then there is no racism.
Do you see the logic here?
Cuz I don't.
This is what indoctrination does. Critical thought is immediately, and harshly dealt with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts